Friday 6 June 2008

Dear editor...


I love hearing from readers. Even the criticisms are useful, because it keeps us on our toes and helps us to make the magazine better.

Sometimes, though, you get a letter that makes you wonder... Take this one, for instance, which looks more like a blackmail note than a letter. It's typed in 36pt, the modern equivalent of the notorious 'green ink' letters we used to get years ago.

To cap it all, this chap clearly hasn't even read the article (he's wrong on 3 out of 3 points!). I guess he just thinks he's the only person in the world qualified to keep ferrets. Well matey, if you're that good, write your own articles - then stand back and enjoy the whingeing letters that roll in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every ferreter thinks they are king of the warrens. Even I have done it a few times telling my grandad, who has been ferreting since before my mum was born and iv only been doing it for six months, that he shouldnt feed them too many eggs